The right hand side Wrist Cable is basically the inverse of the left hand side, and went in rather easily in comparison to last-night's performance:
Again, adjustments will probably be required when it comes to fitting the arm onto the shoulder, any excess string will also be cut away.
Next up.... Elbow restringing....
I couldn't use the existing cable as a guide because it was previously cut short and knotted in places, this was another reason the arm couldn't support itself. So, what was left, was quickly removed:
Before attempting to fit the new string, I made certain the tension spring was securely fastened to the pillar (M3x10mm cheesehead plus 2x M3 full hex nuts)
Tied a small knot in one end of the new string, and crimped away. It took a couple of attempts, but eventually got there.... I've never been a fan of these connectors:
After crimping, cable was cut roughly to length and bolted on, then stretched through to the drums at the rear - again, being careful not to cross or kink in the process:
...before finally terminating at the spring pillar. I made sure this was really tight, using a pair of pliers to get a good grip when tightening down the cable clamp. The pulleys in the middle support the Gripper cable, which is the last string to be replaced.
So there you have it....
Both wrist cables are installed, and Forearm is now supported. Tomorrow, we'll be installing the single/double Finger cables, and if time permits, the Gripper cable which then completes the restringing procedure.